Dear Valued Guests,
We empathize with everyone who has been impacted by COVID -19 (Coronavirus). We do not take this pandemic lightly and empathize with how this situation is impacting those in our immediate and far-reaching communities.
Your health is the first priority for us. We are here to ensure you that things at Shalimar are business as usual. Even in times as uncertain as these, we are committed to honoring previously existing reservations as well as new bookings. We understand the importance of social distancing. Our property is not home to large gathering areas and our cottages are all self-contained. If you are able to travel safely, our property offers solace from the stress and anxiety surrounding the current situation.
To assure you about the safety and care of our guests we have amplified our cleaning and sanitizing procedures in the following ways:
- Regularly disinfecting the front desk
- Wiping down doorways, light switches, faucets, doorknobs, and more throughout the day
- Increasing deep cleanings of all locations
- Requesting that guests with symptoms or temperatures over 100 reschedule
- Asking guests to wash or sanitize their hands frequently
- Requiring staff to stay home if they have any symptoms or a fever
- Closely following the latest guidance from the CDC, WHO, local government and public health agencies
As new information becomes available, we will continue to keep our staff well informed so they can respond swiftly and appropriately. While the circumstances continue to change and we modify our operations as necessary, we thank you for your patience and cooperation.
We understand that guests with upcoming reservations may choose to modify their current travel plans. If you would like to rebook with us, please notify us as soon as possible by contacting us at (239) 472-1353.
We extend our sincere thanks to you for your ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time.